Q-Tarantino.de Forum (http://www.q-tarantino.de/forum/index.php)
- Tarantinos Filme (http://www.q-tarantino.de/forum/board.php?boardid=922)
-- Grindhouse (Grind House) - Planet Terror & Death Proof (http://www.q-tarantino.de/forum/board.php?boardid=927)
--- Fake-Trailer (http://www.q-tarantino.de/forum/thread.php?threadid=1250)

Geschrieben von SvenTheMan am 07.05.2006 um 18:14:

Fake-Trailer

Hier mal eine Zusammenstellung, was bisher über die besagten Fake-Trailer bekannt ist.

Fake-Trailer Info:
Zunächst soll zwischen den beiden Teile von Grind House (Project Terror und Death Proof) ein Trailer zu sehen sein, der die beiden Teil quasi verbindet.
Viele Infos gibt es noch nicht.
Ein eventueller Titel ist wohl Cowgirls in Sweden. Es soll sicher hierbei um einen Sexploitation-Trailer handeln. Bestätigt ist das aber noch nicht.

Weitere Trailer:
Blaxploitation Trailer
Kung-Fu Trailer (eventuell)
Spaghetti-Western Trailer

Aus Interviews ging hervor, dass sowohl QT als auch RR je einen Trailer drehen wollen.

Darüber hinaus gibt es Gerüchte, dass auch Eli Roth und Edgar Wright einen Trailer drehen sollen. Gerüchte gibt es auch über Park Chan Wook und Rob Zombie.

Da ist aber noch nichts raus.

Hier noch der Newslink, in dem es um QT geht, wie er in Schweden war Anfang des Jahres, um Schwedinnen für den Fake-Trailer zu finden.
NEWSLINK

Weiteres

Geschrieben von SvenTheMan am 21.12.2006 um 12:26:

Eli Roth hat definitiv einen Trailer gedreht.

Aber lest selber:
Zitat:
After HOSTEL DEUX wrapped we went right into shooting the GRIND HOUSE trailer which was absolutely fucking nuts. It's seriously the most fun I've had shooting anything since 7th grade. My friend Jeff came over from Boston and we got to film this thing we've been dreaming of shooting since we were 18 years old. Gabe produced it and everyone who was in town made cameos in it. We basically had 2 days to cram in as much sex, violence and silliness as we could, and we just fucking went for it. It was honestly the most fun I've ever had shooting anything. HOSTEL was a blast, as was HOSTEL PART II, but with the GRIND HOUSE trailer there were absolutely no rules. No continuity, no character development, just pure unadulterated, unfiltered violence and insanity. My D.P. Milan Chadima shot it, and he busted out lenses from the 1970's! It was too fucking cool. I really want it to look like the trailer for THE PROWLER or MANIAC, and we shot it with the old school camera and lenses. Nobody shot with them in years, and Milan said the rental house dug them up out of the basement just for him. It was awesome. I don't want to give anything away, but let's just say that we made a mess in the center of a small town and it involved a lot of blood. We had about 200 extras, including about 40 screaming girls aged 4-9 dressed like majorettes (twirling batons and everything) and a panic-stricken riot with people dressed like Pilgrims and Indians. We were laughing so hard shooting it we nearly passed out, and a few times I actually thought people got really hurt. But we made it out unscathed, and even the screaming majorettes were showing off how much blood they got splattered on their white majorette costumes. The other stuff we shot is so absurdly disgusting I don't want to give it away, you'll have to see it in GRIND HOUSE. But between HOSTEL: PART II and the trailer let's just say I kept the KNB guys plenty busy. And they did a fucking amazing job. God I love those guys.

Quelle: Roth blog

Geschrieben von the_tenant am 12.01.2007 um 21:28:

Zitat:
Bloody-Disgusting has learned of an addition to the cast of Rob Zombie's faux trailer that will play between Robert Rodriguez’s "Planet Terror" and Quentin Tarantino’s "Death Proof" when Dimension releases the hotly anticipated Grindhouse in theaters April 6th. Joining the previously announced Nicolas Cage (Fu Manchu) in Zombie's "Werewolf Women of the S.S." is the infamous Bill Moseley! Moseley is best known for his roles in Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects and the cult fav Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. Click the title above for more news, tons of stills and the trailer.

großes Grinsen

greets

the_tenant

Geschrieben von the_tenant am 16.01.2007 um 21:25:

Director Rob Zombie is busy in preproduction on HALLOWEEN, but he has reserved a weekend to shoot WEREWOLF WOMEN OF THE SS, one of the series of fake trailers audiences will see between Robert Rodriguez’s PLANET TERROR and Quentin Tarantino’s DEATH PROOF when they check out GRINDHOUSE beginning April 6. Eli Roth, Edgar Wright, Rodriguez and Tarantino all take their own crack at preview-makin’ too.

In addition to Nicolas Cage donning creative facial hair as Fu Manchu, he tells us that genre legend - not to mention perennial creepy German guy - Udo Kier and blonde knockout Sybil Danning, a grindhouse gal herself, are ready for some sinister experimentation. The director has also brought in HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES and DEVIL’S REJECTS pals Bill Moseley, Tom Towles and wife Sheri Moon Zombie. WWE wrestlers Test (a.k.a. Andrew Martin) and Vladimir Kozlov are providing the trailer some required testosterone. Sounding like he’s taking the inspiration of Don Edmonds’ ILSA, SHE-WOLF OF THE SS Zunge raus quite literally, Zombie says his trailer “is the story of Hitler’s plan to create a race of superhuman werewolf women to win the war -based on actual documents found in Hitler’s bunker.”
Hell Yeah großes Grinsen

Quelle: Fangoria.com

greets

the_tenant

Geschrieben von the_tenant am 18.01.2007 um 19:16:

Zitat:
"This photo is of Sheri's character "Eva Krupp" from the trailer, which will be about 3 1/2 minutes long and will run in-between Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez's 2 GRINDHOUSE films. This photo shows only one of 3 beautiful costumes that Sheri will be wearing in the short ."

Ist aus nem anderen Forum. Quelle könnte Bloody Disgusting sein.

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

greets

the_tenant

Geschrieben von Qall am 19.01.2007 um 11:33:

nett. denk Ilsa sollte man sich auch mal anschauen^^

Geschrieben von the_tenant am 19.01.2007 um 19:04:

Zitat:
Original von Qall
nett. denk Ilsa sollte man sich auch mal anschauen^^

Sollte man mal gesehen haben... großes Grinsen

Geschrieben von Lode am 20.01.2007 um 15:18:

Yo, die Trailer sind ja schon der Hammer. (s)Exploitation vom Feinsten.

Geschrieben von tarantino`s gewissheit am 20.01.2007 um 19:07:

würd gern ma wissen was aus den gerüchten von einem Spaghetti Western Trailer geworden ist.Bis jetzt ist es ja nur "Horror" und Explotion.

Geschrieben von ZeroOne am 21.01.2007 um 13:54:

Kann man sich die Trailer schon irgendwo Downloaden?

Geschrieben von the_tenant am 21.01.2007 um 17:22:

Zitat:
Original von ZeroOne
Kann man sich die Trailer schon irgendwo Downloaden?

Glaub ich nicht...

Geschrieben von the_tenant am 30.01.2007 um 20:53:

Laut NY Times:

Zitat:
The NY Times did piece on Grindhouse today, which includes details on the project that I was unaware of; including concrete run times of each feature. Tarantino's Deathproof is going to run 90 minutes and Rodriguez's Planet Terror is going to run 80 minutes. There will be several 'fake trailers' in between the two features (as reported previously by Quentin Tarantino "Cowgirls in Sweden", Eli Roth "Thanksgiving", Edward Wright, and Rob Zombie "Werewolf Women of the SS") featuring Nicholas Cage - plus the one featured prominently in the Grindhouse trailer, "They Call Him Machete" with Danny Trejo. The entire run-time of this extravaganza should be around 223 minutes. That is pushing 4 hours folks...

Quelle

D.h. wir schauen erst 80 Min. "Planet" zwei Monate später 90 Min. "Deathproof" und die Trailer gibbet dann auffe Extendet DVD, welche bei uns mit viel Glück ein Jahr nach der Vanilla Disc erscheint... Zunge raus

Mal auf ein Double Feature hoffen...

Geschrieben von zerocool am 06.02.2007 um 10:42:

hi das mit der extended hab ich auch gehört, aber auch das wenn der 2. film in die kinos kommt auch hier in deutschland die double features wie in america laufen werden +trailer.

was ist denn die vanilla disc????

Geschrieben von the_tenant am 06.02.2007 um 19:31:

Zitat:
Original von zerocool
was ist denn die vanilla disc????

Dabei handelt es sich um die erste Auswertung eines Films auf DVD - zumeist 1 Disc mit wenig Extras in einfacher Aufmachung z.B. Amaray o.ä.

greets

the_tenant

Geschrieben von zerocool am 09.02.2007 um 14:51:

direkt zu frage 2 ich sammle seit 3-4 jahren schon dvd´s aber amaray hab ich bis vor ein paar monaten noch nie gehört, was soll das heissen

peace marc

Geschrieben von Loco am 09.02.2007 um 15:33:

des sind die standard dvd hüllen aus plastik

Geschrieben von the_tenant am 09.02.2007 um 20:20:

Zitat:
Original von zerocool
direkt zu frage 2 ich sammle seit 3-4 jahren schon dvd´s aber amaray hab ich bis vor ein paar monaten noch nie gehört, was soll das heissen

peace marc

Ist verwunderlich. Aber hat scheinbar nicht geschadet großes Grinsen

Geschrieben von zerocool am 03.03.2007 um 03:02:

danke für die antworten ;-P

Geschrieben von the_tenant am 04.03.2007 um 15:35:

Yiiihhaaw Sheri! Hit me... Böse

greets

the_tenant

Geschrieben von Qall am 04.03.2007 um 16:32:

end!

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH